Thursday, November 23, 2006
I dont like the idea of blogger and my gmail sharing the same password. Too bad for the nosey me, I'm stuck with it.
Alright, I've started working already. haha. I want to do something more fun though. =\ OFFICE JOBS ARE BORING ME!!! They put me on the front desk first day of work, and answer phone calls. Meaning, receptionist. haha! Then again, all I have to do is transfer calls or make them call some other number. LOL.
Thats for the first 3 days. I'm in the finance room now. I cant stop myself from doing too fast though =\
Ok, people there are super nice & friendly, but they treat me like little kid like that... Lets not go into the details
They dont think I'm 18... And whenever someone speaks chinese to me, they will stop and ask if I understand. I'm that bad meh? hahaha. I think I speak quite accurately la.
Okok... I'm off. A's are over, and everyone seems to be dead.

Carl's Jr w ryl last friday. My huge onion rings O_o

Ny! Its here!!! hahaha. FINALLYYYYYYY =D
Posted at 21:44